Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Tedious Choice

So I made to my fancy hotel in downtown Raleigh and I have 45 minutes till I leave for the State Club where the wedding will take place. Now, I know I should be practicing my song but my main concern right now is which shoes to where?

Petty yes I know but it's definitely matters! I know ALL eyes will be on the bride but I do have to stand in front of a few hundred people and sing so I'm sure I'll get a glance or two and the last thing I want is for someone to be like "Look at that girl's shoes! They totally look awful with that dress!" Even though I won't hear those words I'll know what they're thinking!

So here are my choices...
Photobucket
We've got red heels, gold peep toes, brown strapies and rainbows (these are not a serious option although they would be my first choice)!

So which ones do you like?

Oh the dress is brown with cream embroidery... Just picture it in your head so you can make your choice:)

1 awesome remarks:

AUNY said...

I think the brown ones second to the right, but the red ones might be fun, too.