Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Take Me out to the Ballgame..

I have reason to believe that a Friday that includes tailgating, extra long hot dogs, Braves baseball and dancing, is a night well done... and boy did we accomplish that this past weekend!

I love meeting new people and I love finding great things to do on the weekend. This past weekend was so much fun because I got to spend it with my dear friend Megan! She introduced me to some of her friends from college and high school which made for some great past stories. All I can say is the defibrillator story rocked my world, haha!


Photobucket
Baseball is not complete without a hot dog...
Photobucket
This is Rob...or Ron...what's his name again?
Photobucket

Taking a break from shaking our booties:)

Man, I love Friday nights in Atlanta!

1 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

while i am not fond of the braves i am jealous that you got to go to the games