Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Happy Happy

So it's been a while...and so much has happened since my last post on Wednesday. I visited the beach of North Carolina, I married off my best friend, I got to spend some quality time with my parents and niece, I watched my friend Don's face swell up, I had to say good-bye to Cambi and I turned a year older! That's a lot of stuff for one week!

Because I have some great pictures that go with the wedding and beach weekend, I will save the fun stories of wedding bells for tomorrow. What I will tell you about is how great my friends are...

So yesterday it was HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME!

It was a full day of love and specialness(yes that's a word, ha). I received countless comments and phone messages wishing me birthday happiness. I saved four messages on my phone where some great people from home sang me the Birthday song...So classic:) I always get a little sad when I can't be at home on my Birthday because my friends at home definitely know how to make a girl feel special. When I think back, I can remember a few birthday parties that will remain in my mind forever.

*age 20 - surprise party thrown by Brooks Harrell...I had no clue what was going on and he was so sweet to get all my friends together for a full night of hanging out and celebrating. The pictures definitely tell the story! I'll show them to you one day.

*age 21 - birthday outing with my precious Chili's girls and Dax(the forbidden manager)haha! All I have to say is Pour Some Sugar On Me and three is better then two!

*age 22 - Charleston, SC. Amazing room at the Governor's Inn, horse and carriage ride around the water, yummy food, a little shoppy shopping and some of the sweetest memories ever.

*age 23 - The Fray Concert with Jen Jen, Nicole, Travis and the Chapel Hill crew. It was a night filled with Krispy Kreme donuts and way too many laughs.

*age 25 - Nashville moments...ahhh so great! Brock, Auny and my loves surprised me at the tatoo place! Yep the stars on my foot are from this event. I had so much fun getting inked, eating SATCO and playing in the fountain:)

This year is another to add to the list. Dinner at Loca Luna with some amazing ladies. It was so great to spend time together and eat some yummy food...These girls made my day super special. I love birthdays!

Do you have any fun birthday memories??

1 awesome remarks:

kelli beth said...

happy belated birthday!