Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Eat.Drink.Be Married

So as I mentioned yesterday my best friend got married this past weekend at Emerald Isle, NC. It was such a beautiful occasion and was filled with many surprises! I've known Janis and Joe for over 5 years now and they have taught me such much about life and just being who I am. They have loved me and protected over the years and I am so very thankful to have both of them in my life.

The wedding was absolutely perfect for these two. It was a laid back ceremony with their closest friends and family. The guys wore sunglasses and the girls wore flip flops... we drew the layout of the wedding on a paper plate and to keep the drinks cold we filled a floaty boat with ice, three the cans in and put it in the pool:) It was so great and they wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

So Janis and Joe I dedicate this blog to you both!

Fun moments from the wedding:

  • Eating some amazing food.

  • Janis still not being ready at 3:55(wedding started at 4)

  • Getting to lay out on the beach

  • Getting a show for only 6 quarters

  • Tex's toast at the reception

  • Having lots of Chili's people in one location

  • Watching Jarrod be a minister man

  • drama, drama, drama

  • Watching Joey kiss the bride:)


  • Photobucket
    I now pronounce you Husband and Wife!
    Photobucket
    J-Nasty Scoz...haha
    Photobucket
    Me and Nicky G
    Photobucket
    Here we all are!

    I can't believe it's already come and gone but, I am so excited to watch their lives together... and even more excited about watching their family grow;)

    1 awesome remarks:

    Allie Marie Photography said...

    Cute photos! I like the name of this post! :)