Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, May 30, 2008

Only a few from 27...

My mind is racing, my thought process is jumbled and I think that my eyes are going crossed...I've been staring at the computer screen typing out emails, learning lyrics, listening to key changes and finishing all the details for my upcoming events. Did you know that staring at something for a long time actually worsens your eye sight? Guess that's why I am reliant on my contacts...who knew!

I seem to be crossing the song I'm learning for the wedding this weekend with an old school rap song that I heard on the radio this morning. I honestly don't think the bride will appreciate a little "How Beautiful/Baby Got Back" remix...it might throw off the mood of the ceremony. Either that or it will definitely liven up the children from the 80's and 90's. I can picture it now...bridesmaids tapping their feet, groomsmen doing a little pop and lock, oh and the grandmas, well they would be full on dancing...down the aisle, of course...but then my image turns to the bride with this disgusted face and an almost deadly look. You know the one where you get chills and you know not to go near that person. (ehhh... I just had a chill that woke me from this awkward vision of the joyous occasion).

Anyway, I leave today to fly to North Carolina (my favorite place) for my third wedding of the year...oh but no worries, I still have four more scribbled in my calendar for the year of 2008, that is unless someone else decides to get engaged then I'm sure I'll have more black pen and highlighter in my schedule book. Yes, I know what you're thinking and you are correct...I am like the girl in 27 Dresses minus the theme bridesmaids dresses and the cute apartment in New York! And while there is nothing wrong with that, I'm not sure my ending will be as great a hers...you know with the whole marrying James Marsden thing! But hey a girl can dream!

Tomorrow at this time I'll be in a moment full of rose petals and repeating vows. Hopefully as I stand in the ceremony my eyes will not be crossed and the words will come out in melodic sequence. I am praying that I can hit all the high notes and maybe even make a few people shed a tear...haha! Oh and if I met a "James Marsden" ...trust me, I'll definitely be writing about that ASAP!

Well back to emails then on to the plane!

0 awesome remarks: