Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, February 16, 2008

A little golf anyone?

Today my dad would have been proud! Mal and I went to the driving range to practice our golfing skills. I must say that for two girls, we pretty much rock at hitting golf balls 100-200 yards! I have this feeling that everyone is going to want us on their team. I think maybe we should go pro or at least play super ball with Tiger Woods...or maybe we should just stick to the driving range for a while, haha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anywho, we looked cute out there!

1 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

ooo I love golf (I was on Brian and Yam's team this summer for the Caswell Open Tournament) and of course you look cute doing it!!

Miss you and love you!

Oh and Yam sends his love to you back!