Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Due to rain...

Here's my funny story for the day...

So, I went to the Georgia Tech/Virginia basketball game tonight with my friend Andy! We battled bumper to bumper traffic and pouring down rain to make it to the game on time only to find out 15 minutes after we arrived that the game would be postponed due to rain. Now I know what your thinking...postponing a basketball game due to rain is ridiculous, but so true! There was a leak that caused a puddle in the middle of the lane on the court. Therefore it was a hazard to the players, causing no sporting event for the evening!

Good news though...I got to sit in the Alexander Memorial Coliseum at Georgia Tech and I got a free hot dog on the way out! And it was a Boar's Head hot dog, ha.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Do you see the trash bag on the floor?? haha

1 awesome remarks:

Barbara said...

hahahahaha and you was dieing to get in to the game... well... strange, but it happen