Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Let me catch up...

So my computer has been in the shop for the past two days and I just got it back, so I can finally write again. And believe me, a lot has happened in the past few days!!!

Let's begin with Monday...Mallori, Andy and I went on a little adventure to try something new, well new for me. We went and had wheat grass shots. Now I'm sure most of you don't know what that is or maybe I'm just the only one that didn't know what that was but, it was great. We had what is known as a grand slam which consists of a wheat grass shot, ginger shot, cranberry juice shot and a lemon juice shot with a pineapple chaser (and no this was not alcoholic, ha). It was such a fun experience that we documented it for all to see...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OK now Tuesday was amazing. I went to 722(post college singles worship) and listened to an incredible message which I will go in to more detail about tomorrow for each of you. After 722, Mallori and I went to Buford to meet my friend Ben and a few others to see U2-3D! It was absolutely amazing. I mean Bono was like right there, in front of my face. It was the best concert ever, haha! Ben and I held up our phones so that we would fit into the scene, ha! I wish all of you could have been there! If you haven't heard of this movie/concert go look it up, NOW...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
OK, I could go on and on but I'll save some for tomorrow!

|
the end

1 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

East Carolina shirt - GO PIRATES! :)

haha Love you and I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day too! Miss you!