Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Fun times going home

Today I left Nashville and flew home to North Carolina. While I was on the plane I was thinking about the clouds and how sometimes I wished there was a way to jump from cloud to cloud, kind of like a trampoline! Well I know that will never happen. But what did happen was the plane went right through this huge puffy cloud and it surrounded the plane. Now I know that sounds cheesy, but I flew though a cloud and it was so cool. I had this free feeling for a moment and I was reminded of how big God is that he created such beauty even in a puffy cloud.

Anyway, after I landed, my dad and I drove to Greenville to meet my best friend Janis and her finance Joey(wow it's still weird to say that). It was great to see them! Janis almost had me in tears because she gave this gift bag with a note inside asking me to be her Maid of Honor! I've never been a maid of honor. It had ten reasons why I should with the number one reason being "You are my best friend and I couldn't do this without you by my side." My heart was so blessed at that moment. I love her and Joey so very much and I can't wait to stand beside her on her big day!

What a great day:)

0 awesome remarks: