Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Race Car Champion

Last night was so much fun!
Our office went out to dinner with two of our newest ministers. We decided to go to Dave and Buster's at the Opryland mall so that we could eat and play. Dave and Buster's is a huge restaurant arcade. The food isn't always so great but the games make up for it.

There were 8 of us all together and we decided to play the Race car Challenge game. All 8 of us took over this game and raced one another. It was like a death match. Gresham, my boss tried to cut me off near the finish line so I flipped his car! He threatened to fire me....haha!
I was running neck and neck with Tennyson until the last second of the game when I passed him for the win! Yes, I beat everyone...I am a race car champion!!!!

Who wants to race me next?

0 awesome remarks: