Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Blimp and such

So, yesterday Kevin(my Co-worker) and I were driving on the outside to Nashville, on our way to pick up our boss Gresham to head to the airport. We took some sort of wrong turn which I think steered us into another time zone. OK here is the picture... We drove around a slight curve where a pair of legs seemed to be someone's mailbox post. I mean for real, what is that all about. Then with no warning signs or anything we ran right into a golf course where a man seemed to be putting for a win right in front of us. Who puts a road in the middle of a golf course? And then to top off our dreamlike drive a Blimp...yes full on Blimp...seemed to be right off the ground and heading right for us. OK so if any of you know me, I obsess over the little things, well this blimp I obsessed over. It seemed to be everywhere I went yesterday like it was following my every move around Nashville. I even saw it last night as my roommate and I drove into Nashville for dinner.
I am convinced that this blimp likes me and is wanting to come live with me!

Is that weird to you?

0 awesome remarks: