Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dreams

Dreams...

Have you ever taken into account what your dreams really mean. Sometimes I wonder, "if my dreams repeat themselves, does that mean they are destined to come true?"

I have been having the same dream for the past few weeks. Not ever night but at least 3 times a week! It always involves the same people in the same situation. The funny thing is I never really want to wake up from this particular dream because it is such a good thing. Usually, I have dreams that I wake up from glad that it wasn't really happening. But not this one!!

Do you think that dreams give you a glimpse of what is to come?

I woke up to find
Life was just leading me on that's all,
Then I found out
That I could reach it all

By just holding that one dream in my life
Right before my eyes.
The one dream that's in my life
The one dream in my life
That I live for.
~ Dream Academy

0 awesome remarks: