Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, May 12, 2007

New addition

Well, I've been talking about it for like four years now and tonight I finally did it! Yes, I got my tattoo. It was so cool.

Brock told me that we were going to this new restaurant downtown that had just opening. Emily, Auny, Brock and myself jumped in the car and headed to the city. As we were walking downtown Nashville looking for this new place we walked up the steps into this unknown place. When I got inside I realized it was a Tattoo place. I was a little confused and began to ask "what's going on?" The three of them yelled Happy Birthday! Brock proceeded to tell me that all my friends had chipped in to buy the tattoo I have been wanting. How cool is that. Shane, Robby and Mallori were at the parlor waiting for me to get there. They all stood around and watched me get inked...haha!

Check it out...

*picture was taking at a later time of course.

It was so much fun. After I got some cute, abstract stars on my foot we all went to San Antonio Taco Company for dinner and then we went to the walking bridge in downtown Nashville. There was a band playing by the river so we watched and hung out for a while. It was such a good night!

I have some awesome friends. Thanks guys!!

1 awesome remarks:

punkcowgirlbetsy said...

Awesome. I am so excited you got a new tattoo! By the way, I finally updated my blog. :)