Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, May 20, 2007

The event of the year

So it happened!

Downey and Aaron are now married and in Jamacia!
It was an amazing wedding. I teared up as Aaron was saying his vows because I was so happy. Two of my closest friends joined together to love one another and to love God with their lives...wow! That's something to have tears of joy over.
The whole weekend was amazing. We tied bulletins, pulled apart roses and decorated until there was no time left in the day. Everyone was there and it was just absolutely perfect.
I wanted each of you to have a glimpse of how beautiful it truly was! Here are a few memories that I captured...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




If you want to see more, just let me know...I took way to many pictures as usual!

0 awesome remarks: