Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Spirit tests and languages

So tonight we had a meeting of the ladies in a group of small size...also known as ladies small group! Tonight we learned about spiritual gifts and love languages.

After we all took test intense 120 question test, we found out a little more about our gifts.

My Spirit Gift (as the test revealed) is Administration followed by Exhortation with a close second place title. >this is where I sigh and say "DUH! Administration is my life, haha."<

"To steer the body toward the accomplishment of God-given goals and directives by planning, organizing, and supervising others"
combined with "to come along side of someone with words of encouragement, comfort, consolation, and counsel to help them be all God wants them to be"

That's me apparently :)

Pretty cool huh? I thought so!

I also found out that my love language is...yep you should've all guessed it... Words of Affirmation! With my self-esteem, that's a given! This answer was nothing new in my book :)

You should all take a spirit gift and love language test! It's cool to see the results.

0 awesome remarks: