Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, August 21, 2009

Deep breath. Long prayer

My tummy is hurting and my head has all these thoughts running through it. It happened the exact same way last week around this time and I'd love to say it ended...but it didn't. I feel a sense of stress and fear. Sleepless nights are now occurring and my time is dwindling down to that moment. >insert huge sigh here< Spotlight on, all eyes fixated and hands trembling as I open my mouth and the words hopefully come out... in the right order!

I am talking about singing this Sunday... and I'm a little scared.

I was told last night that I completely underestimate myself a lot and that my fear gets in the way of my gifts. What I've realized is not matter much I run or fight it, God will always find ways to grow me even when I don't think I can do it. He has this way of pushing me when all I want to do is quit. A way of placing me in the middle of opportunity enough with the doubt filling my mind.

Deep breath. Long Prayer. Medicine to ease my tummy. Sleep.

God, I know you know what you're doing but why am I so scared and why is tummy turning thinking that I'm gonna screw this all up? Ugh.

Off to finish conversation...

0 awesome remarks: