Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, August 17, 2009

Fear

Fear is something that holds me back from lots of things that I long to do or should do.

Examples: I fear jumping out of a plane thousands of feet in air, therefore I have never conquered that goal. I fear criticism so I tend to hide from things that people could judge. I fear rejection so I run ... and keep running until I'm back in a safe haven.

It's weird. I see myself as a strong individual who tries really hard not to take crap from anyone and still maintain a sweet encouraging demeanor. Problem ... well that sweet encouraging strong girl that you all think you know, you don't.

You know a little but I bet you can't figure out why sometimes I clam up when certain subjects arise. I bet you don't know why I remain quiet when everyone else voices an opinion. I bet you wonder why some nights when everyone is hanging out, I'm not there!

It's fear and I'm working on it! I won't go into detail but know that sometimes you're just not going to understand!

0 awesome remarks: