Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I got engaged

OK so not really but you have to hear this story!

Tonight me and Mallori met my brother and his friends down at the Hard Rock Cafe in the city. It was such a wonderful experience...fun is what I like to call it. Brock's friends make me laugh and I have really enjoyed getting to know them these past two days.

Anyway, as we were leaving from our dining experience, Luke, one of Brock's friends, asked me to take a picture of him and Brock...so I did. He asked to look at the photo and somehow in seriously less then a minute of me giving him the camera, I turned around and Luke was on one knee in marriage proposal mode and my brother was snapping shots.





I'm not sure how it's suppose to feel when someone proposes but I was completely shocked, freaked out and embarrassed all at the same time. At the moment when I think the girl is supposed to say YES, I was saying GET UP, GET UP I'm going to kill you. Haha! It was classic. Luke through his hands up and yelled to the restaurant "She said YES!" I can't remember if I did or didn't say yes but either the way the ring made it on my finger and several people gave their Congratulations!

Luke said if he was going to accomplish anything this weekend it was that I would never forget him, haha! And I think he accomplished his goal. I don't think I could ever forget my first proposal:)

2 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

is he a musician?!?!

haha ;) you know what that's about!
let's talk this week!

Anonymous said...

that's beat...you've been proposed to several times by Caswell guys...you've changed