Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Baby Hinton's Shower

Well, I spent the night in Shelby, NC with Downey, Aaron and the Washburns... who could ask for a better Friday night. I always enjoy visiting here because there's always funny stories and always good food. Yes, Mama Washburn can cook up a good ole' country meal, yum!

Today was Downey's baby shower. It's that time where we get to shower baby Hinton in gifts before he even arrives...and believe me, he got some great things. There were bottles and binkies, clothes and diapers, baby balm and cute little socks. He is going to be one pimped out little boy!

Here are some pictures from the shower.


Yummy cupcakes

Me and Downey! I am so thankful for her.

Downey is finally showing!

I was so glad Tiffany came by.

How cute is this...it's a diaper cake.

We had so much fun and the cupcakes definitely won me over :)

The only thing that would have made this day any better was Brett. I sure do wish Brett was there :(

0 awesome remarks: