Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Chiquita is following me!

For some reason every time I turn around, there is a Chiquita sticker! Well not everywhere but in quite a few places. I'm starting to wonder if Chiquita has a new stalking plan to stalk people until they become addicted to their bananas. What a campaign that would be!

But seriously, Mal and I went to the grocery store about a week ago and discovered theses Chiquita stickers on the bananas. Every since that visit I keep finding them everywhere.

What is going on...

Chiquita sticker number 1

Chiquita sticker number 2

Chiquita stalker sticker number 3

Chiquita stalker creepy sticker number 4

Chiquita sticker number 5

I mean seriously, I think the campaign is totally working because I have been addicted to bananas for the past 8 days...banana with granola, banana sandwiches, banana creme cheesecake, banana and PB! I am going to turn into a banana(my Mom always said you are what you eat).

Does anyone know how to make them stop? I really don't want to turn into a slender yellow object that turns brown whenever it hits something. That just sounds miserable!

0 awesome remarks: