Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, March 08, 2009

I didn't fall...

...and it's amazing that I didn't!

My niece would pick a birthday activity that could cause me to break my leg or my face, haha!

Today was Summer's 7th Birthday party and we celebrated at Bladez on Ice in Greenville, NC. She had so much fun with her little friends slipping and sliding on the ice...I guess you could call it skating, ha. I will say that for 7 and 8 year olds, they were phenomenal!

They had this little thing that looked like a walker..like the ones older people use...they had that on the ice and the kids could use it to help keep them stay upright instead of horizontal on the freezing floor. Problem is, they don't make these for adults:( It sure would have come in handy for me to have one of them instead of getting that embarrassing feeling every time a 5 year old wheezed passed me with ease. Although if I had a walker on ice, it would have made me feel even older, ha!

But I didn't fall and that is something to celebrate, haha!

Here are some pictures from the fun event:


Aren't they adorable?


See, I was pretty good on skates:)



Summer had an awesome and from what I understand, we'll be back skating again next year!

0 awesome remarks: