Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, March 02, 2009

Eight sets, Whatever!

First off, let me start by saying 'What was Jason thinking tonight?' Breaking up with Melissa on National television and telling her that he was going to see if he had a shot with Molly. YOU"RE ENGAGED Jason! He totally just jumped into the jerk category. Why is so hard for some guys to be smart about how they treat girls. Is that to much to ask?

Note to all men:
DON'T break up with a girl that you're engaged to on television EVER!!!!! And especially don't ask out another girl immediately after!

Anyway on the better and much smarter things...today was the day! The Stair Challenge at NAMB and I completed it. I did 8 sets of stairs which consisted of 5 floors (6 if you count ground as a floor) in 20.06 minutes. That's pretty good!! I mean I'm no ready to climb the Sears Tower but I think I did pretty well.

We have been "training" for this day for about 5 weeks now and it's exciting to look back at how far you've come since day one.

Eight sets, WHATEVER! I'm doing 10 tomorrow :) maybe...

1 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

I miss you!

And we HAVE to talk before I leave the country on Sunday! PROMISE!

Love you tons!