Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, June 20, 2008

Week one, Sadly over!

I don't think I can fully describe the amazing works of God that I witnessed this week! I saw it in my seminars, through the worship, while watching illusions, playing volleyball, sitting in the counseling room and listening to prime words from the speaker.

Most of you know that I call myself a camp kid because I absolutely love working camps, being at camps and hearing about camps! That may sound childish but the bottom line is that whenever I am part of these camp weeks, I see change...not only in students lives but also in mine.

This week I came across some amazing teenagers. They all came from different stories and they gathered for this one week to be in the presence of God. It was amazing to watch the transformation from day one when there bus pulled up to day four when they left to head home. I met a girl who was living her life all the wrong way and because people loved on her this week and poured into her, she got saved.I met a boy who was set on becoming more of a leader and I know that his is going to drastically change the people around him. I met some of the strongest students ever. Teenagers on fire for God and I know they are going to continue impacting the world.

So to the students from week one... You all are incredible and remember to stay on fire for God, pay it forward and bring change!

1 awesome remarks:

Angi said...

**tears** how awesome! My kids are away at youth group camp right now, hope they meet a counelor as enthusiastic as you!