Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, June 16, 2008

Launching shirts

Day one of the first week of SuperWOW Jekyll Island is done and I must say, it went by way too fast. We had such a good time greeting all the students and Youth leaders. And by fun I mean joyous parking lot time. Let me set up this scene for you...

5 guys and 1 girl (that'd be me)
100 degree weather... humid cause is rained (yuck)
a little over 700 students
3 foam baseball bats
2 spongy baseballs
and 1 tee shirt launcher!

Needless to say we had a very interesting day:) I mean how many people can say they watched two people get shot with a tee shirt launcher from about 5 feet? I can! HAHA

Moving on, it was so great tonight to watch these students engage in worship. Hands were raised and all mouths were singing! AMAZING

Can't wait for tomorrow!

...on a side note though, I miss Brock, Auny, Therron and Old Bay Steamer:(
I'm I the only one???

1 awesome remarks:

p-stip said...

No... i miss the whole Super Wow deal as well my friend. But hey God is doing some crazy cool stuff here in Alaska!