Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, June 23, 2008

Realization...

So I have realized a few things since a week has gone by here on Jekyll Island...

1. I have no time to really write(type) my experiences because every second here is precious time that is dedicated to God, staff bonding and the students... but I love it!

2. Sleep is totally overrated.

3. The bond between people happens so quick here and I have a feeling I've made some life long friends.

4. Bananas and PB makes an awesome breakfast.

Of course there are plenty more but these are the ones from week one.

The past 7 days has been absolutely incredible. I have witnessed God at work in the lives of so many. I am so blessed to have had this opportunity!

3 awesome remarks:

Brandon said...

I'm sure what you meant to say was that it's been a great time EXCEPT for the fact that I haven't been able to talk to my good friend Brandon....who by the way has a new blog that he's actually updating at itsallourfault.blogspot.com Miss you!

Allie Marie Photography said...

Miss you!!! :)

Britany said...

Hey Shannon! I really enjoyed SuperWow this week! I was in your seminar and you are truely blessed by the Lord! I am praying for you and Aaron! :) Enjoy the remaining weeks of SuperWow!