Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

1440 Minutes...

Time keeps on slipping into the future...

Yes, I know...that song is old, repetitive and somewhat cheesy but it's the song that came to mind when I was thinking about how fast my days go by! I am one of those people that try to fit way too much into one day only because I HATE missing out on things. I tend to over schedule just in case something falls through(stupid I know). But here's the thing, you are never promised tomorrow so you're suppose to live everyday like it's your last, right?

I guess I tend to think like that but a local pastor added to my thought process yesterday during our NAMB chapel service. He stated " You have 1440 minutes in a day! Use every one for God's glory." I've been thinking about it ever since. Here are the questions that can't escape my mind...

  • Do I live each day for God's glory?
  • Am I doing all I can to share His love?
  • Am I being selfish with my time?

There are several more questions that come to mind but I'll spare you from a long list of answer less inquiries.

I have pondered all this over the last few hours...1440 minutes to make a difference today...How am I going to do this? (now I have the song from "Rent" in my head...529,600 Minutes, haha.)

Well anyway...now that I have two songs in my head involving several numbers, a few questions with some vague answers and a blog entry with no resolution, I leave you with a question.

What do you do each day with your 1440 minutes to make a difference and to live for God's glory???

0 awesome remarks: