Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, November 16, 2007

Youth Specialties

So my voice is kind of slipping away because I have been talking for two days straight at the Youth Specialties event in Atlanta. Wes and I arrived yesterday and immediately began or session. We are here to promote Vertical and all of our ministers.

So far we have had a blast, besides being exhausted. We were up at 6:00 AM today in order to make through Atlanta traffic. I only about 4 hours of sleep so I was dragging a bit around lunch time.

I've run into quite a few friends while being here...Chris Norris, David Gantt, Jennifer Lynch and a few Superwow staff members. It's been great to see everyone and to catch up with the few I haven't seen in years.

Tomorrow we should be better rested because we don't have to start until 12:30 PM! Yay for sleeping in:)

0 awesome remarks: