Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I want a hug

There's something about a hug that makes you feel so much better. It must be the embrace when someone wraps their arms around you that just makes you feel perfect. You can almost feel how much they care and every part of you seems to get the tingles.

I can remember hugs that took my breath away because of the feeling that took place inside my soul when I was enveloped by another. It's a warm feeling that takes over your thoughts sends chills that raise the hair on your arms.

Now I know you're thinking to yourself, A hug? Can a hug really do all that? You must be describing a kiss. But I'm not!

A hug brings joy to my heart, especially when the person scoops you up in a big bear hug and doesn't let go until you're ready!

You see there was this moment...I can remember standing there with my face nestled into his chest, he was so warm and for that moment I felt protected and loved. It was the best feeling and I miss it!

What I wouldn't give for a hug like that again.

3 awesome remarks:

HeatherGray said...

awww!! Beautiful I'll be giving you a super duper BIG BIG hug this weekend when I see you b/c I'm sooooooooooo excited!! LOVE YOU!!

kelli beth said...

dang! i should have hugged you more when i saw you! :)

Anonymous said...

hey girl...I'll give you a BIG hug the next time I see you which hopefully won't be too long! miss you and love you!