Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Data Entry

So for the past three days I have been entering in contact information from an event we did last weekend called Youth Specialties. I have learned that data entry is definitely not a field I want to go in to!

All I have done for the past three nights is sit and stare at my computer screen. The numbers start to run together and all the names start to look the same! My right leg keeps falling asleep and I swear I've developed this annoying nail taping thing inbetween typing.

I have started to think about each one of these people individually and I feel as if I have 900 new friends in the world because I have been staring at their information over and over, haha!

Basically I want to say thank you to the people who do this for a living so that I don't have to!

0 awesome remarks: