Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, November 19, 2007

Girl's Day Out

Today was such a wonderful day! I had the day off because I worked all weekend in Atlanta. For the first time since I moved here, my three roommates and I went out to lunch and just enjoyed hanging out. We went to this great little place called Dumplins in downtown Franklin. It was so great to just sit and spend time with each other. We laughed and talked about lots of different situations in our lives. After a fabulous lunch Kim and I took pictures in the leaves. Our yard is completely covered with orange and yellow speckles. It's so pretty, we couldn't resist taking pictures...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Days off are like little blessings from above. I love being able to sleep in and enjoy the day instead of worrying about traffic, emails and headaches. I need more days like today!

1 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

i miss you...