Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving away from home!

There are just somethings that take time to get used to and then some things that will never bring you peace. This year is the first year that I won't spend Thanksgiving with my Mom and Dad. I'm sad that tomorrow I won't wake up to Mama cooking way too much food and Daddy working on some project in the garage with Brock. This is something I don't think I can get used to. Time away from your family makes you understand how great the times are that you did get to send with them. Oh how I'll miss the lemon pie and baby hugs from Summer...the decorating of the Christmas tree and just hanging out in the den till late in the evening. Basically, I'm gonna miss home tomorrow!!!

I will be spending Thanksgiving with a family. My Nashville family! We are going over to Brock's house for some amazing turkey and fellowship. Although it will never compare to Thanksgiving at home, I think that I'm in for a good time!

Do you have Thanksgiving plans??

0 awesome remarks: