Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, November 02, 2006

posing pumpkins

I have found a new love for Halloween. I'll call it Posing Pumpkins. Let me explain...
This year was my first year ever visiting the Pumpkin Patch. It's kinda an overwhelming experience. Picture this, two bascially young girls(being me and Megs) walking onto a rather small area covered with hundreds, and I mean hundreds of orange pumpkins. The possibilities are endless. You could get a small pumpkin, medium, large, a couple of ugly, but decorative gords and if you're more into decorating the whole house, they had colored corn, some hay cubes and sooo much more. Our purpose for visiting was basically for a photo shoot, and we got one.
We wanted to take some picture s with the pumpkins, you know to remember Halloween 2006. Well, we met this older man who obviously loved to takes pictures. As soon as the camera was in his hand, it was like a new career had entered his mind. He made us pose with the huge blow up turkey, with a single pumpkin, together holding pumpkins and if I'm not mistaken he even told Megs to show a little shoulder for the picture...haha. Me and Megs laughed the whole time and we even took home one of those picture perfect pumpkins.
We had a blast and we have a portfolio to prove it! If your lucky I'll show you the pictures sometime!!!

0 awesome remarks: