Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, October 30, 2006

Pondering

Pondering is a word that is often used when you're thinking about something, while also trying to figure why or how it's going to happen. So far I have been pondering for that last three or four days about all sorts of things. Mainly just life in general.
You know how when you're little, you get so excited about the small things like sleepovers, and candy bars from the gas station, oh and riding your bike against the wind just to see if you can. Well as you get older, I guess it takes more to excite you. When you were little hanging out with friends was the greatest, but when your older other things seem to step in and become more important. Why is that? So I know, you're wondering what is she talking about...well I've been pondering what's true and genuine in my life and this weekend I figured it out..that's all!
I've been home for a bit and I've gotten the chance to spend time with some amazing. Emily and I spent some time catching up and of course shop...that's what we do best! We had two sleepovers, with one more to go!
Megan, gosh I missed her, and I went searching for the perfect costume. She ended up with the cutest pirate costume and I ended up with a wig, but a cute one!!! Carrie and Elizabeth, oh my were do I start, well we had a friends marathon while eating yummy ice cream. I watched Carrie dance around her room, which I must say was cute. Oh and I almost forgot...stalking on Facebook(it's not a party without some Carl in our lives).
I got to see Yam, Jesse, Aaron, Downey, Josh and Michael at my second home...oh and watch some tear jerking Home Makeover! Love it
It has been a splendid weekend and I will be sad when it is over...but I'm excited about getting back on the road! Gosh, so excited!!!

0 awesome remarks: