Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The First FX

You know how each day you learn something new, well today I learned a couple of new things! I learned that banana fritters are delicious! What are banana fritters, you ask? Picture a funnel cake from the State Fair with a banana smashed in the middle. That's what a fritter is and I admit it's amazing!! I learned that mixing punk rock and hip hop sounds sooooo good. (Especially if it's Group 1 Crew and Eleventyseven!ok ok...so I'm promoting) I found out you should never let Matt color on your hand with a sharpie(unless you like dead people or demonic cats). You know what's crazy...People really can escape from chains and coffins with no problems. Oh Peanut Butter, Mayo and Bananas smashed together and spread onto bread makes a weird but great sandwich. If you need reassurance, just ask Jonathan! And lastly, I have a new found love for unicorns, just read my shirt! What a crazy day full of learning new things!

Today was the last day of our Williamston FX show. It was awesome. Each night the attendence increased and so did the number of people who got saved! What a crazy thing to experience. God truly moved in this town. Despite some sickness and some rowdy kids in the audience, this was such an amazing show and I can't wait till we all get together again in Alabama....two weeks away!!!!

So with like 20 mins left in the day we are going to play this cool game called Light show! Explanantion...Click the light on and off while making crazy poses. I know it sounds dumb but when you have 9 people crammed in a hotel room, you have to have some kind of entertainment!







1 awesome remarks:

AUNY said...

I found your blog! It's fun to see how everybody interprets the same experiences...Brock, me, and you!