Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Kareoke Night

I've always known that kareoke was fun but last night reassured me of that very fact. After a delicious trip to the Coco Tree, we all decided to go sing some kareoke at a local place in Franklin. There was about ten of us and let me tell you...It was the perfect mix for this occasion. We had a couple of solo performances topped off with a remix version of Ricky Martin's "She Bangs" by Brock himself. Too funny for words...You have to see the video!
We all started to become sneaky by signing people up without them knowing, but I think Brock was the sneakiest. He decided to sign me, Robbie, Alisha, Shawn and some random guy named Bill up to sign the kids song, "The Wheels on the Bus."Oh yes there was laughing...Way too much. I think we decided to make this part of our every week routine! So I can't wait for next Wednesday!!!

0 awesome remarks: