Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Feet

The past couple of days have been full of surprises. Friday night I attempted to drive home from Nashville, TN straight through, only to stop once for gas. Little did I know there would be a slight delay in my plan. For some reason, somebody decided it would be a good idea to close I-40 eastbound with no detour signs! I'm not sure about anyone else, but I don't think this was such a good idea. Not only did I get lost, I got really lost. I ended in the middle of nowhere looking at cow crossing signs and no street lights. Not fun at all! I had to call Dad at 11:30 at night for directions. He got out the map and an hour and fifteen minutes later I was back on 40, not far from where they sent me off! Let's just say that 11 hours on I-40 is not my idea of a good time!!!!
Anyway the weekend was great. I got to hang out with some amazing people and watch a good band in Hatch, Overflow! There was such a calming feeling being in Hatch and on Caswell's campus! Gosh I love that feeling...
Sunday night about 12 of us piled into the movie theater to see the new movie "Happy Feet." It has to be the cutest movie I have ever seen! Everyone with us laughed throughout the entire movie. It has great music and a great story line! It was a fun time! I wouldn't have wanted to see it with any other group of people! It was a great weekend and I must say, it was just what I needed!!

0 awesome remarks: