Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Packing

Well, I began the process of packing all of my belongings up in boxes. It's amazing how much stuff you find when your moving things around! I found old pictures and letters and just sweet things that spark memories in your life. It's fun to come across a sweet note from someone that you hold dear to your heart. It makes you remember that person and how special they are to you even though your lives have changed so much. Today I began to think of packing like life. Every now and then we pack up and move on. We take some things with us and leave some behind in order to grow. But no matter how many times you pack up, there will always be something that will bring you back and help to remember just how special things are!

It's crazy to think that in a matter of a month I'll be somewhere completely new. New friends, new job and a new way of life. I gave advice once about moving and it's time that I sit back and listen to what I said. Moving is a big change and it can make you sad to know that your leaving people that you cherish. You won't see them everyday and you can't talk to them everyday but the good thing is, the ones that are true and the ones that you cherish will always be there for you...no matter how far you travel, or how long your gone!!!

0 awesome remarks: