Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Christmas Lights

I was driving back to Wilmington tonight and the bright colored and white lights began to make me smile. I thought back to when I was little and I used to help my mom decorate and my dad hang lights. Oh to be that young again...those were the days. Anyway it really put me in the Christmas spirit! I can picture the holidays already. Family gathered, putting bows on my dogs and cat on Christmas morning, waffles on Christmas Eve (because it's tradition), My niece ripping open gifts from Santa, and of course the chance that maybe, just maybe it will snow( even though it's still 70 degrees).
Christmas always creates these unforgettable memories...ones that you cherish, and making more each December is worth waiting a whole year for!

I've been MIA for the past couple of days so I should catch everyone up. I am working in Greenville NC till December 22 in order to make some extra cash for the holidays and for the move. I've been there the past 5 days and I have loved every minute. I miss everyone there so much. I have had a chance to meet some new people and hang out with the people I love. Friday night I got to go to Boli's and have some of the best pizza bread ever...oh how I've missed that. It's been great and I can't wait to go back on Tuesday! So all you Greenville people, let's hang out when I get back!!!

0 awesome remarks: