Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, December 04, 2006

oh heavenly

Today has been a day full of packing and visiting. I'm finally all packed up and ready to move to Tennesse to start my new journey. I realized that I can't take everything so I vowed to only pack the important things! It's been a time trying to figure out what is important and what is not.
Downey and I had a fabulous time today at the mall. You see there is a time in every girl's life when a good pair of jeans is necessary. Today was that time. We tried on like every pair in the store until we found the perfect pair. I must say that we both look pretty cute in them!
Today winded down with a get together with Carrie, Elizabeth, Megs and the Friends DVD along with the most heavenly dessert ever...yes the CHOCOLATE MOLTEN! You can't beat it. Have you tried one? If not where have you been?
Let me describe it for you...a chocolate devil's food cake with a warm chocolate center topped with ice cream and covered with carmel and chocolate hard shell! Yes I know...now you want one!

0 awesome remarks: