Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, December 15, 2006

too much going on

Well it's been almost a full week since I've been able to write! I've been working my little butt off! The Colts game was awesome...except for the whole losing part!
We had fun exploring Jacksonville, FL. We got to ride a boat taxi across the waterway and we danced in the street near Jacksonville Landing! Sunday we decided to keep the fun going so we visited Charlston, SC. It is such a beautiful city and I had forgotten just how much I love it there! It made me remember the first time I went and how much I fell in love while I was there...such an amazing city. We meet up with some of Joe and Janis' friends while we were there. They told some of the funniest stories about wild jokers and scary men. You had to be there to understand. The whole weekend was fun and it was just what we needed for a mini vacation!
The rest of this week has been full of customers and running food. It has made me realize how great it's going to be when I don't have to serve food anymore! I think people should be required to take a class in college on how to tip. It's amazing how much servers and people who work in the food industry get taken advantage of! It's not that hard to tip 15%... I mean, if you can order $80 worth of food, you should be able to add a tip to that tab, plain and simple!
Besides the grumpy people and the long tickets times, it's safe to say, I'm going to miss everyone I work with when I leave in 7 days! They make my life enjoyable. So for the next 7 days I'm going to put on a smile, politely wait on hundreds of people a day and cherish every second with some of my best friends.

0 awesome remarks: