Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, November 13, 2006

How cool is this...

Brock ,
I just wanted to say thank you for a great show and also a kick in the pants on my faith. What you said tonight is so true. I realized that i was drowning myself in sin by going out after football game nights and doing the cool thing by drinking and you challenged us to take that step and beleive in what you want to and not be pressured into doing something you really dont want to do but just do it for the crowd. I am so glad i came tonight it was a lifechanging experience and not only are you a great performer but also a great example of someone who supports our lord and savior jesus christ. I appriciate everything you have done for us in prattville and would love to have a responce from you but im sure you get a million of these things. May god bless you and keep you safe throughout your carrer.
god bless,
jacob
That makes everything worth it!

0 awesome remarks: