Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Where's the camera

Today has been great! We had a show today in Johnson City, TN. It was awesome as usual, but I think I like the night shows better! Anyway after the show we stopped by for a visit with some of Brock friends(Third Day and Leeland). We were on a tight schedule so we didn't stay as long as I had hoped. Leeland was sound checking and they sounded amazing...I'm sure their show was awesome.
After we left that venue, this is where the crazy things began to happen. It was 4:25 pm and we were starving so we stopped for some Indian food, but it was closed. We tried two other restaurants, both were on a wait!! WHAT...a wait at 4:30 pm, that's what we thought. We established that all the Christians were eating before the concert. Brock said it would be like church, just with food of course.Well anyway, we saw a sign for this sushi place, but we couldn't find it...so Brock being the comedian that he is, stopped and asked the Chinese people in a nail shop. The expression on their faces was priceless. You could tell they didn't that question often! Well after we located the restaurant, it was closed till 5. So Brock and I decided to go in this small shop to look at the swords or as Brock calls them S-words (long story). Well, we walk in and in the corner are to Japanese ladies singing kareoke, loudly and out of tune...I wish I could remember the song because I would re-enact it later for you, but I was caught off guard and began to laugh and could not stop. We stayed through three songs...It was the best laugh I've had in a while!!!

All we could think was "Where's the camera, when you need it?" Just another normal day on the road with Brock and Auny.

0 awesome remarks: