Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Holiday, Friends & Drama

Wow so much has happened in the past four, five days...I can't remember when I last wrote. For the first time in like four years I was able to go home a couple of days before Thanksgiving instead of the day of Thanksgiving. The second I got there my dad put me to work! He had me scrubbing bath tubs and mopping floors. What a great way to start vacation..haha. Anyway Wednesday night me and couple of friends I graduated high school with decided to get together for some catch up...and a catch up it was. I hadn't seen some of those people since 2001. That's a long flippin time to not see your friends. We had a great time that lasted till three in the A.M... I even ran into a familiar face later that evening that made me smile! I'm still smiling...
Anyway Turkey Day was great. I ate way too much and take too many naps! Me, Mama and Grandma put up the Christmas decorations just like years past but this year we left the angel for Summer to put on the top of the tree. She was so excited and adorable.
For the past three days I've been in Mrytle Beach, SC shopping my life away. You see it was tax free weekend and the stores were calling our names! We definitely knocked of some names on the Christmas list! The trip was fun but ended kinda sour! You see I started a tiff with my brother that went unresolved, which sucks. I feel really bad and hopefully he will forgive me before Christmas gets here......

0 awesome remarks: