Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tid Bits of goodness

I love when God steps in and sends me a little reminders that trials will come but He has everything under control...and these little tid bits of goodness came to my email inbox so I know he was anxious to speak with me :)

I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.

~ John 16:33, NLT

Pile your troubles on God's shoulders--
he'll carry your load, he'll help you out.

Psalm 55:22 (The Message)

1 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the awesome Words! I stumbled upon your page this morning as I sat w/ my cup of joe & God really lifted my spirits with His sweet Words through your blogging :)
James 1 is also a breath of fresh comfort as well that I re-read this morning. Puts those trials into a different perspective! -Mindy