Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Danger Zone

OK...the good news first! Cambi went to the vet today and they figured out what was making her sick, YAY! She has some antibiotics and she is on the road to recovery.

Now for the reason I am blogging today...I watched the movie Top Gun last night and I can't get the songs out of my head. I keep singing over and over, 'Highway to the Danger Zone...' I am seeing the planes take off and I actually dreamed about being on a military base last night. WHAT?!

You see this movie brings back a lot of old memories from college...some of my favorite memories. And more specifically, the movie reminds me of a special person that used to be big part of my life. He still is but only from a distance :(

So I dedicate this blog to him, the impact he has made on my life and the memories we shared. Praying that one day our paths will cross again!

Highway to the Danger

0 awesome remarks: