Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Stress reliever for life

What some of you may or may not know is I hide a lot... a lot of feelings, my emotions and my stress. Those of you who are close to me and have known me for years know this but for those of you who are just getting to know me, this is something I try really hard to cover up. I want to be that strong, independent girl who can do everything by herself...but the truth is I can't and never will be able to. I am learning slowly that sometimes it's better to share your emotions, to let your fears and disappoints trickle out because in reality, there are people out there just like me who bottle it up and spend nights in tears instead of letting go.

Sometimes life is painful and completely confusing.I get challenged with tough questions and decisions. Just like Jeff Henderson has been talking about, I'm in the waiting room and I'm anxiously awaiting my way out. It's not fun and most of time I find myself in a state lonliness and anxiousness. Don't to worry about tomorrow... that's what the Bible teaches. Trust god, pray hard, have faith in His will and seek first the kingdom. I try so hard but I always fall back into this state of defeat and fear that my day will never come.

I'm tired of doing that! Tired of fearing...tired of doubting...tired, just plain tired! So if you see me and I'm not acting quite right, make me tell what's wrong!

I know all that was quite heavy...so I will jump to a lighter note.

Come close and I will tell you a little secret ...one of my stress relievers is quite fascinating! When I need to relax and unwind I turn to my little friends, the Grow Capsules.

I have loved these since I was little. Here's how it's done:

Drop the capsules in a glass of hot water

And wait...waiting could take up to 5 minutes so this is more of a patience teaching tool than a stress reliever :)

Capsules will begin to take shape.

When they're done, you have new friends:)

Love it!

2 awesome remarks:

Eric Ryan Jones said...

You have opened up some awesome doors with this post. Praying and hoping God let's those around you walk thru the door.

Maybe they will even bring Grow Capsules for you :-)

rachel lynne said...

Aw! I used to get these all the time and put them in goodie bags for the kids I watched! : )

You're too precious!