Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Blessed by them

I am blessed... I tear up when I say that but it's true.

I have food to eat, warm blankets to sleep and one of the best communities ever. You see, I have this group of friends that not only bring grins to my face and laughter to my heart, they do more. They are there in the hard times. Beside me when I fall. But most importantly they engage in the adventures of living for God and they bless everything around them. I can't fully describe to you this group because for one they aren't all in the same state, zip code, GPS coordinate. They are scattered across this fine nation making a difference in lives of people who need it. They are sharing the love Christ through hugs, through smiles, through their actions, their giving, through their funds...you name it they are doing it!

I step back and look at all of them, and there are too many to count. But I think about what they're doing. For example, Megan is making a difference in New York. David and Jeremiah and teaching kids in Estonia. Lindsey is doing mission in New Zealand and through photography tells their story. Walker is blessing people through his knowledge and his humble and contagious spirit in Atlanta, giving out food and money to those in need. Kristen is giving her summer to lead girls into a relationship with Christ by teaching them through worship and events in North Carolina. I could keep listing but the bottom line is, these people are changing this nation one blessing at a time!

I am blessed to know these people and I thank God for them!!!

love you guys!

0 awesome remarks: