Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Tourist attractions

So I've been MIA for the past few days because my family is in Nashville and we have been taking in all the attractions! My sweet Heather came to visit as well and I was so thrilled! I have lived here for a year and I have never experienced what being a tourist is all about, ha. People actually come to this city as a vacation and there is really more stuff to do than dinner and movies.

I walked down Broadway in the evening and saw all the live music as well as the people playing on the side of the street. We went to the Ryman to see the Grand Ole Opry show. It was so great! Vince Gill and Diamond Rio performed along with many others. We also went to one of the restaurants downtown which actually had really good food!

I kind of enjoyed being a tourist for a few days, ha!

1 awesome remarks:

HeatherGray said...

aw! I loved having you as a tour guide! You did a great job!!