Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The Rockettes at Orpy

Last night my parents and I went to see the Radio City Rockettes at the Grand Ole Opry! It was absolutely amazing. The Opry was decorated so beautifully with Christmas lights and wreaths. Now, I did feel like the youngest person there but it was still a great experience!

I still can't get over how those girls dance for that long without a break. I was exhausted just watching them but that's probably because I'm not in the best shape, ha! The stage set-up was incredible. They did everything from The Nutcracker to Rock 'n Roll Santa. The recreation of the Nativity that was the best I have ever seen! It was such a powerful portrayal of Jesus' birth.

If you haven't seen this show you need to go!

2 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

I miss seeing your beautiful smile!
I'm doing alright, how have you been?

kelli beth said...

the rockettes are incredible...i've seen them twice...once in atl and once in nyc! i promise i'll post soon! :)