Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Frustration sets in!

So what do you do when everything around you seems to be more than you can handle? You can never seem to catch up or catch a break! Times are trying and you feel like if one more person asks you for something, you will explode and yell when you don't mean to!

I'm at that point! You see, I'm that type of person that will give till I can't give anymore. I don't really expect much in return expect maybe a "thank you" or an "I appreciate that."But when you feel less than you're really worth, it just gets to you!

I saw a movie this past weekend that stated "you can change the world by just doing one act of kindness at a time." Now that's definitely a true statement but a some point it wears on you. It's hard to keep giving when there seems like there's no appreciation.

It's hard to imagine how Jesus felt when he gave everything and didn't expect anything in return. He gave and gave...most of the time to people who didn't believe in Him or love Him! But he did it with no whining or excuses! He did it.

How can I get to that point? How can we get to that point?

1 awesome remarks:

Barbara said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! hope you have an excellent year. That the best things of the 2007 be the worst things of the 2008 =)